XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog #5- Relationships


Never did i think i would be willing to personally share my opinion and emotion on my past relationships. I think my view on my relationships may be the best way to have me express my emotion in the rawest form. I guess i could start by saying that no matter how many of my girlfriends that i "say" i loved there is actually only one that i can i say i really meant it. I would disclose her name but for privacy purposes ill keep it to myself. When i met this girl she had a boyfriend. From the gate natural instinct would tell me to leave this girl alone but there was something about her that i just could not stay away from. She would go on to leave him for me and this would start our 4yr journey. I am no longer with this woman but the relationship that we shared was something i could never replicate no matter how similar any female was to being her. I know what your thinking, if it was so good then why doesnt it exist anymore.......To be honest it was due to the immaturity on both of our parts. We were young and we were envied and once we let that get between us there became no more "US". I still keep in contact with this female to this day, but will there ever be another spark? I have no clue and im more concerned with enjoying life right now as long as she makes me smile and i can keep her happy then what more should i ask for?
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment