XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

C-O-L-L-E-G-E


They say the four years you spend in college will change your life. Who is "THEY" you might ask yourself as you read this, THEY are your parents, your neighbors, your boss, your friend, older people who you meet who ask you what your plan is after high school. These are the people who will tell you what it is before you get to live it. Me as a college student can say first hand that college has truly made me who i am today. Not only in the educational aspect but also as far as maturity i don't think i would have came all this way without college. I made friends here, i laughed here, i cried here, and i had many of crazy experiences here. College has been an outlet for all of my ideas and an outlet for me to express who i am. College gave me a chance to start over and make myself a new person in the eye's of new people, and these people would be the ones i grew with the people who looked out for me when i needed it the most. When i leave college i will have left here taking with me all four years of learning life on my own and knowing what its going to take to survive. This is just a starting point its now time for me to create my own life beyond these classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment