XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

F-U-T-U-R-E

The things that matter today wont matter tomorrow. If this statement applies to you as an individual then then maybe you live in the future. what is the future? "The future is the indefinite time period after the present". Being that we cant predict, tell, or experience the future then why is it so important? I ask myself this question everyday as i wake up in the college dorm which i took out a loan for which in the FUTURE ill have to pay back. Although i make some brash comments about the meaning behind future i value my future and the steps that im taking to ensure my happiness in the future. I will admit now looking at my past i made a lot of bad decisions which ultimately put me in the place i am today. I spent way too much money on credit cards, i have outstanding debts not including my current school, i have been too inebriated at times to finish homework which ultimately lead to my grades dropping, i have been through it all. The point i want to make is yes its good to live for today and plan for tomorrow but try not to let your past or present hinder your future

No comments:

Post a Comment